1. I'm a self-taught artist.
2. I use acrylic paint on cradled wood panels.
3. My paintings rarely end up as I originally conceived them. I change the colors often and sometimes the subject too. Each piece may have up to 10 layers of paint.
4. My main motivation behind my art is making connection with people. I love being at art fairs and having studio visits so that I can talk to viewers face to face.
5. I'm a generally happy person with an upbeat attitude and I also have a hint of sadness about me. The figures and animals in my paintings convey this. There is a dull acceptance in their faces. The bright colors are there to tip the scales upward.